Egyptian-inspired Gold Headdress
- $80.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
When you think about ancient Egyptian culture, you might picture the pyramids or the Sphinx, but perhaps just as ubiquitous are those fancy headdresses that the gods and pharaohs wore.These headdresses would often be very elaborate, with gold and jewel accents, hieroglyphs, and pictures painted on them. But what did they mean, and what evidence do we have of them? Let's take a closer look.
- A Stunning Golden Egypt Headdress that has been built on a special wire construction-
- Hand decorated with Beads and Glass all over the headdress
- 100% Hand-crafted with high quality
- Light and comfortable to wear for Drag and All Stage entertainers
- Free Size - one fits all - adjustable
- Gold as seen in the product photos.
- Or choose a color from the color chart.